The Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency (UCHRA) has an opening for a Juvenile Intervention Services Case Officer in the Community Intervention Department. The Juvenile Intervention Services Case Officer will be responsible for conducting outreach efforts to increase awareness of project merits as an alternative to State custody.
- Prepare behavioral contract based on assessment of need and in accordance with Judge’s order
- Supervise and monitor activities of clients for the purpose of ensuring adherence to established goals
- Provide family counseling, assistance with decision-making, future plans, and problem-solving
- Maintain records and submit reports in a timely manner
- Conduct home visits as appropriate per level of assigned client, at a minimum of one per month
- Administer drug test and prepare specimen for testing
- and, Supervise school attendance, records, and grades
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Possess excellent computer skills
- Be able to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid Tennessee driver license
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or at least four (4) years of qualifying full-time professional experience as per TCA 40-28-604
Applications are currently being accepted.
Resumes may also be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to UCDD/UCHRA, 1104 England Drive, Cookeville TN 38501.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER