Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency has openings for Home Care Specialists at various locations. Home Care Specialists are responsible for providing in-home services to clients as indicated on the client’s individual service plans while assisting clients in achieving short- and long-term goals.
- Provide services in the client’s home to assist with activities of daily living and promote independence
- Services include: Homemaker, household management, and/or personal care
- Complete progress notes accurately and timely
- Daily, weekly, and monthly submission of program documents to the central office
- Daily travel in the Upper Cumberland
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Ability to read and understand written instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and supervisor
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to travel Valid Tennessee driver’s license Physical able to perform lifting, bending, standing, and other duties related to in-home aid
The successful applicant will possess a high school diploma (required), CNA (preferred), and one year of experience providing in-home care (required).
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer