Position: In-Home Worker
Location: Cumberland, Dekalb, Jackson/Macon, Overton, Smith, and Warren counties
Job Description: The Upper Cumberland Human Resources Agency (UCHRA) has multiple, immediate part-time openings for In-Home Workers in various counties. The In-Home Worker is responsible for providing in-home services to clients as indicated on the client’s individual service plans while assisting clients in achieving short- and long-term goals.
- Providing services in the client’s home to assist with activities of daily living and promote independence
- Household management and/or personal care
- Complete progress notes accurately and timely
- Daily, weekly and monthly submission of program documents
- Daily travel in the Upper Cumberland
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma (required), CNA certification, one year of experience providing in-home care (required).
- Must have a valid Tennessee drivers license
- Must be physically able to perform lifting, bending, standing, and other duties related to in-home aid.
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to email@example.com