The Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency (UCHRA) is currently accepting applications for a Driver Education Instructor. The Driver Education Instructor will be under the supervision of the Community Intervention Services Director and will be responsible for teaching students driving laws in the state of Tennessee.
- Maintain an F endorsement license with the Tennessee Department of Safety as a Certified Instructor and a Third Party License Examiner
- Maintain current information regarding driving laws in the State of Tennessee
- Establish and maintain a driver education curriculum to best serve enrolled students
- Facilitate driver education in a classroom setting
- Provide one-on-one drivers education road instruction, coordinate drive sessions with student
- Administer driver examination after students complete all required lessons
- Grade students driving and ensure passing students are qualified drivers
- Maintain student files to ensure all required paperwork is completed
- Complete all required reports for the Tennessee Department of Safety
- Must be at least 21 years of age (State requirement)
- Must be able to work with teenagers and adults over 18
- Must pass a physical exam, drug test, fingerprint check, criminal and DMV background check
- High school graduate, it’s equivalent or driver training certification
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to email@example.com.