Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency has an opening for a part-time SCSEP Specialist. The SCSEP Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the SCSEP program and coordinating with the program manager.
- Recruit, provide placement, and coordinate training for SCSEP participants
- Complete, update, and maintain participant and host site eligibility documents
- Develop and promote linkages and partnerships with local employers and workforce providers
- Recruit, train, and provide technical assistance to host sites
- Conduct outreach for recruitment into the program
- Conduct annual site visits to host sites
- Maintain frequent communication with participants
- Maintain financial records and accounts
- Complete and submit reports to the funding agency
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Familiarity with agency policies and procedures
- Familiarity with program policies and procedures
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written reports and contracts
- Ability to communicate effectively with participants, host sites, and employers
- Ability to use computer applications for reporting
- Ability to organize, plan, and facilitate participant and host agency training
The successful applicant will possess a high school diploma (required) and have experience with social service programs (preferred).
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer