The Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency‘s (UCHRA) Substance Abuse Solutions (SAS) program has an opening for a full-time Regional Housing Specialist. The Regional Housing Specialist will provide assistance to individuals referred to SAS with securing safe and affordable housing; will develop regional connections between SAS and housing providers; will work with SAS Recovery Coordinators to assess and place clients in emergency, transitional, and long-term housing. The position requires occasional travel within the Upper Cumberland.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field and experience in SUD/social services programs; extensive case management experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Proficiency in standard business computer and software applications required.
The Regional Housing Specialist will be expected to:
- Work with the SAS Director and UCHRA Director to develop a regional housing plan
- Create opportunities in the community for partnerships to address SUD and housing-related issues
- Determine eligibility of SAS client for multiple programs
- Create referrals to other programs; follow up and evaluate results
- Report client outcomes monthly
Please submit resume to email@example.com at the earliest convenience.