The Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency‘s (UCHRA) Substance Abuse Solutions (SAS) program has an opening for a full-time Regional Employment Specialist. The Regional Employment Specialist will help define and execute a regional approach to employers, to enlist, and train them to be Recovery Friendly; will develop regional connections between SAS and the commercial community; will work with SAS Recovery Coordinators to assess and refer clients to employment testing, training, and placement. The position requires occasional travel within the Upper Cumberland.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field and extensive experience in SUD/social services programs. Proficiency in standard business computer and software applications required.
The Regional Employment Specialist will be expected to:
- Work with the SAS Director and UCHRA Director to develop a regional plan to reach employers
- Recruit and train regional employers on Best Practices of Recovery Friendly Employment
- Create opportunities within the relationships to work with them to address employee SUD issues
- Establish links with employer HR departments and insurance providers to provide SAS services
- Determine eligibility of SAS client for multiple programs
- Create referrals to other programs; follow up and evaluate results
- Report client outcomes monthly
Please submit resume to email@example.com at the earliest convenience.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER