Position: Public Transit Call Center Representative
Job Description: The Upper Cumberland Human Resources Agency (UCHRA) has an opening for a full-time Public Transit Call Center Representative. The call center representatives provide information to passengers, the public, and contract accounts regarding routing information, scheduling of trips, general questions through the use of communication equipment; telephone, computer mobile scheduling system, and in-person interaction.
- Provide quality customer service and respond to public inquiries and request for services in a courteous manner
- Possess knowledge of streets, landmarks, and geography of the Upper Cumberland
- Provide public transportation and para-transit customer service and routing services to the public
- Communicate with transportation clients, contract accounts, and transit locations in the Upper Cumberland regarding trip scheduling, trip modifications, and potential new transportation clients
- Maintain daily communications records
- Monitor computer and phone systems, notify supervisor of situations requiring attention
- Perform a variety of administrative duties including answering a multi-line phone and data entry
- Provide a variety of public transportation information to passengers, the public, and other agencies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with the public
- Additional training will be required throughout employment to receive and maintain public transit certifications
- A background check and pre-employment drug test.
Interested applicants should submit a resume or contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.