Empower Upper Cumberland has an opening for a Navigator Manager. The Navigator Manager works on behalf of UCHRA to provide supervision to Empower Navigators. Additionally, Navigator Managers serve on the Collaboration Team to make system adjustments for Prosperity Teams.
- Possess a deep understanding of services and programs offered throughout the region
- Provide in depth trainings on processes and expectations of the collaboration
- Supervise and provide support to Empower Navigators (12)
- Maintain structure for 4 hubs throughout the region
- Approving payments for Prosperity Fund and Family Support Services
- Facilitating budgets for Empower Navigators
- Attend meetings and share information about Circles and Empower UC
- Develop processes for continuous improvement
- Meeting and exceeding established goals for performance
- Other duties as assigned by Program Director
- Exceptional understanding of the current human and workforce services systems
- Exceptional knowledge of agency policies and procedures
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data and make adjustments as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Mastery use of computer applications for reporting and planning purposes
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Great flexibility, accountability and ability to implement processes for improvement
- Exceptional leadership skills
The successful applicant will possess a Bachelor’s Degree (10-plus years of experience of working in nonprofit management in-lieu of degree will be considered), 3-plus years supervisory experience required, and direct experience working in or utilizing the human services system.
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer