Position: Human Resources/Benefits Specialist
Job Description: The Upper Cumberland Development District and Human Resource Agency (UCDD/UCHRA) has a full-time opening for a Human Resources/Benefits Specialist. Bachelor’s degree in business administration or human resources is preferred; a related degree and/or related work experience may be considered. Prior supervisory experience is preferred. Applicants should submit a resume no later than 4:30 p.m. on Jan 15 to email@example.com or to 1104 England Dr., Cookeville TN 38501.
- Oversees multiple Human Resources functions.
- Ensure legislative and regulatory compliance
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Perform pre-employment screenings
- Perform new hire orientation
- Perform benefit enrollment
- Maintain employee personnel and medical files
- Exemplary organization habits, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to staff of varying skill sets and responsibilities
- Proficiency in office software applications; ability to learn reporting platforms
- Knowledge of employee benefits programs and applicable state and federal Human Resources law
Interested applicants should submit a resume no later than 4:30 p.m., Jan 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 1104 England Dr., Cookeville, TN 38501
Attn: Human Resources
1104 England Dr.
Cookeville, TN 38501