Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency has an opening for a Family Service Worker at Van Buren County Head Start. The Family Service Worker will work cohesively as a team to support the case management of the Family and Health/Disability Services staff.
- Accurately complete and submit all data and reports as required
- Assume responsibility for assisting parents with applications and collection of documents in absence of FCPS
- Input, monitor, verify and report all in-kind weekly
- Generate reports monthly for service delivery areas to be submitted to the Director
- Assist teacher and teacher assistant in the classroom, if needed
- Assist with follow-up absenteeism in the absence of FCPS or when indicated
- Conduct monthly fire drills, tornado drills, and designated intruder drills and monitor documented staff and children’s bus evacuations monthly
- Track and coordinate, report professional development for all staff
- Other duties as assigned by the Director
- Attend a minimum of 100 hours of appropriate training annually
- Participate in in-service training
- Understand potential hazards ex: chemicals, bodily fluids, etc
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations ex: safety belts, etc
- Possess excellent oral and written communication
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Submit to pre-hire and random background checks, random drug tests, child abuse, and sex offender registry checks
- Have knowledge of and be able to use the technology and software
The successful applicant will possess an associate’s degree in a relevant area of service, complete TECTA orientation, and maintain CDL driver’s license.
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer