Position: Family Community Partnership Specialist
Location: Van Buren County
Job Description: UCHRA’s Van Buren County Head Start has an opening for a Family Community Partnership Specialist.
At a minimum, the candidate must:
- Obtain a credential or certificate in social work, family services, counseling or a related field within 18 months of service
- Carry out goals, policies, and activities designed to implement Social Services and Parent Involvement objectives and Head Start Performance standards
- Advocate for services unavailable for Head Start families and facilitate parental involvement Act as a liaison between community agencies and Head Start families; develop referral systems with those agencies
- Establish an outreach and recruitment process which systematically ensures enrollment of eligible children
- Make home visits and family assessments maintaining confidentiality at all times
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood or Child Development Associate Certification or related degree. Pre-hire and random background checks, drug tests, child abuse, and sex offender registry checks will be conducted.
Applications are currently being accepted.
Click to download our application. Once completed the application can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Attn: Human Resources
1104 England Dr.
Cookeville, TN 38501