Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency/Empower Upper Cumberland has an opening for a part-time (5-8 hours per week) Circles Collaboration Specialist to serve Putnam and White counties. The Circles Collaboration Specialist will work on behalf of the Empower Upper Cumberland Collaboration to provide support to the team, specifically Community Engagement Coordinators. This position provides administrative, organizational, and logistical support for Circles USA Chapters.
- Assisting in planning and organizing events, trainings, meetings, etc.
- Collecting materials to be shared with Circles USA and Empower UC
- Newsletters, social media posts, client success stories, Annual Impact Report, Prosperity Press, etc.
- Responsible for providing administrative assistance for Circles USA
- Supports logistics for Circles meetings
- Developing and administering Circles USA Children Programming
- Completes required registration documents for Circles USA
- Other duties as assigned by the Community Engagement Coordinator or Director
- Ability to process and understand agency policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to think creatively to develop new ideas
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Experience in scheduling and planning events
- Great flexibility and accountability
- Excellent time management
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
The successful applicant will possess a high school diploma
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer