Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency has an opening for a County Coordinator to serve Macon County. The County Coordinator is responsible for the administration and coordination of the local county office, which administers community services and transportation programs. The County Coordinator will also develop relationships and network with organizations in the local county to market UCHRA services.
- Responsible for staff supervision and managing the flow of work in the county office
- Responsible for ensuring that staff is properly trained in all programs that are administered by the county office
- Responsible for preparing and submitting programmatic reports required by community services and transportation
- Provide outreach to the county about UCHRA services by attending meetings and serving on local boards
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Experience supervising multiple staff
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written reports, contracts, and regulatory materials
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organization skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to present information to agency staff and public groups
The successful applicant will possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Experience in supervision is required as well as computer skills and public speaking skills. Experience in social service programs is preferred.
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer