Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency has an opening for a Community Services Department Specialist (In-Home Services Focus). The Community Services Department Specialist will provide administrative assistance and support to programs in the Community Services Department.
- Receives, enters, and processes programmatic information from county offices and/or in-home services staff
- Assists department with outreach
- Maintains necessary programmatic files
- Conducts registry checks on in-home services staff
- Assists in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Assists with the Ensure program
- Other duties assigned by the Executive Director
- Familiarity with agency policies and procedures
- Familiarity with program policies and procedures
- Familiarity with social service programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The successful applicant will possess a high school diploma (required) and experience working with social services programs (preferred).
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer