The Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency has an opening for a Clinical Director. The Clinical Director will be responsible for carrying out the assigned functions of the Day Reporting Center as those functions relate to clinical assessments, program supervision and referral management in Putnam, Smith, and Warren counties.
- Completing clinical assessments on individuals referred/accepted into rehabilitation services
- Providing psychotherapy using a variety of clinical approaches in individual and group/family sessions
- Continually monitoring clients’ behavior to assess progress and compliance with treatment program
- Providing oversight for a variety of aftercare services such as case management, psychiatric services, alcohol and drug follow-up; and various other clinical work tasks.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask
- Ability to evaluate situations and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to counsel clients in clinical results-related areas
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid Tennessee driver license.
The successful applicant will possess at least a master’s degree in a social science field from an accredited college or university and experience equivalent to one year or full time responsible professional clinical work. At the time of appointment, eligible candidates must be currently licensed by the State of Tennessee as a licensed mental health professional and license must be maintained during employment. Eligible licensed professionals include LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker), LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor), LSPE (Licensed Senior Psychological Examiner), or Licensed Psychologist.
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer