Empower Upper Cumberland has an opening for a Circles Coordinator. The Circles Coordinator works on behalf of UCHRA to provide recruitment, coordination and support to volunteers in the continuum of care. The Circles Coordinator serves on the Collaboration Team to offer system improvements on behalf of Prosperity Teams.
- Recruiting, training and supporting volunteers and allies for four (4) hubs/chapters
- Ensures Circles cohorts have adequate volunteers to operate efficiently
- Establishes trainings for volunteers at regular intervals
- Provides support to Empower Navigators for their Circles cohorts
- Facilitates youth programs to ensure adequate youth volunteers and support
- Ability to exceed goals set for volunteers and volunteer hours to support the collaboration
- Participates in community outreach to promote Circles USA chapters in the region
- Develops processes and trainings to increase cooperation among organizations
- Other duties as assigned by Director and Executive Director
- A thorough understanding of the current human and workforce services systems
- Familiarity with agency policies and procedures
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in coordinating and recruiting volunteer support
- Ability to use computer applications for reporting and planning purposes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership capabilities
- Great flexibility and accountability
- Excellent time management
The successful applicant will possess a Bachelor’s degree, 5-plus years of experience working in nonprofit or community development will be considered in-lieu of degree. Candidate must also possess direct experience working in or utilizing the human services system.
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer