The Upper Cumberland Human Resource Agency (UCHRA) has an opening for an Adult Community Corrections Case Officer in the Community Intervention Department. The Adult Community Corrections Case Officer will be responsible for conducting outreach efforts to increase awareness of project merits as an alternative to State custody.
- Prepare behavioral contract based on assessment of need and in accordance with Judge’s order
- Supervise and monitor activities of clients for the purpose of ensuring adherence to established goals
- Assist clients in receiving services from agencies having the capacity to provide such services
- Administer drug tests and prepare specimen for testing, responsible for Chain of Custody
- File proper violations and prepare recommendations to be made upon court appearance as necessary for offenders not meeting contact criteria
- Conduct home visits as appropriate per level of assigned client
- Maintain required records and submits reports in a timely manner
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Ability to evaluate situations and make appropriate decisions
- Be able to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid Tennessee driver license
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or at least four (4) years of qualifying full-time professional experience as per TCA 40-28-604
Applications are currently being accepted.
Resumes may also be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to UCDD/UCHRA, 1104 England Drive, Cookeville TN 38501.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER