Upper Cumberland Development District has an opening for Accounts Payable. The Accounts Payable position must, at all times, be aware of the Mission, Vision, and Values of the Upper Cumberland Development. The Accounts Payable Clerk will utilize the mission, vision, and values as parameters for professional development, business activities, and professional conduct.
- Preparing allocations of expenditures to programs
- Coding invoices for payment
- Performing data entry for accounts payable
- Reviewing and verifying computerized accounts payable report
- Processing accounts payable checks and preparing for mailing
- Ensuring appropriate approval for payment
- Assisting with filing and maintaining accounts payable files
- Responding to inquiries from vendors and employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent work habits
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very dependable and punctual
- Good keyboard proficiency
- Basic knowledge of computer operations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- May be required to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to multitask
- Function and complete job duties within an office environment
The successful applicant will possess a two-year degree from an accredited college or university (required). Education equivalent to post-secondary education in business-related fields (business management, accounting, etc.) Experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer